BAKED PECAN CHICKEN BREASTSFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Marinate the chicken breasts in iced salt water for 1/2 hour.
- Beat milk with honey, then add beaten eggs, and salt.
- Put egg mixture in one shallow bowl, and pecans in another.
- Dip each chicken breast in the egg mixture, then into the pecans and pat the pecans into the breast to form a crust.
- Place the breasts in a shallow baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray, and bake for 35 minutes or until the breasts are done through.
People Who Like This Dish 17
- lishakay Belton, TX
- Summerpls Nowhere, Us
- kristinaradlein Nowhere, Us
- aduplessis Baldwinville, MA
- inprint Nowhere, Us
- joslan Hillsboro, OR
- beatngu2 Creal Springs, IL
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Plus 7 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating4 people
yummmmmmm i love it thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds great.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
Wonderful!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
Cooking Chicken203 members
Southern Cooks554 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Family Favourites134 members
Pass Down Recipes313 members
Tried And True23 members
Honey Whats For Dinner34 members
Family Favorites140 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members