cucumber tea sandwichesFrom flirty_go1 7 years ago
How to make it
- in a food processor finely chop cucumber and onion
- remove and drain for an our or over night in the refrigerator.(drain well)
- cut cream cheese into cubes
- place cream cheese in food processor and process until smooth add cucumber/onion mixture, and salt to the cheese and process until combined well. add the food coloring during this stage if you opt to use it.
- remove from processor cover and chill.
- cut the crust off the fresh soft bread
- spread the mixture on the bread
- top each slice with another to make a sandwich
- cut into halves or quarters
- plate and serve.