Pina Colada PieFrom flirty_go1 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, milk, pineapple,and the coconut in a blender.
- cover and blend on medium speed for 1 minute or until combined
- fold mixture into the cool whip and mix gently to combine
- spoon mixture into graham cracker crust
- place in freezer for about 4 hours or until firm.
- slice and serve
The Cookflirty_go1 Brewton, AL
The Rating4 people
Love cream cheese, love pineapple, love pies. This one has my name all over it. If you say perdy please, I'll share. LOL. Great post, you have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
oooOOOOOOOooooooo! Yum.crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
I always loved that combination of Pina colada...Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it