Pina Colada PieFrom flirty_go1 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, milk, pineapple,and the coconut in a blender.
- cover and blend on medium speed for 1 minute or until combined
- fold mixture into the cool whip and mix gently to combine
- spoon mixture into graham cracker crust
- place in freezer for about 4 hours or until firm.
- slice and serve
The Cookflirty_go1 Brewton, AL
The Rating4 people
Yummmmmmmmyyyyyyy, lol flirty your trying to make me fat?taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
I always loved that combination of Pina colada...Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
oooOOOOOOOooooooo! Yum.crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it