Chocolate Cookie TurtlesFrom redfish91117 6 years ago
How to make it
- Soak the pecans for 5 minutes in water to soften.
- Arrange 5 pecans on an ungreased baking sheet (4 for legs, 1 for head), leaving a 1 inch circle in the center.
- Shape level tbsp. of cookie dough into a ball and place over the circle between the pecans, pressing onto the nuts.
- Repeat with the remaining pecans and dough, placing the turtles 2 inches apart on the baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated oven (350 degrees) for 11 to 13 minutes or until the edges are crisp. Let stand for 1 minute and then remove to wire racks to cool.
- Microwave the caramels and milk on high power for 1 1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave at additional 10-sec intervals until melted.
- Drizzle mixture over turtles.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookredfish91117 Wilmington, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!