creamy chicken enchiladasFrom lsolkey 6 years ago
- 3 cooked chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces or shredded shopping list
- 1 can of refried beans (regular can, not large) shopping list
- 1 small can chopped green chillies with their juice shopping list
- 1 pkg cream cheese (fat free tastes just as good in this recipe) shopping list
- 1 pkg large flour tortillas (10 count) shopping list
- 1 large can red enchilada sauce 9 (can use green instead if you like) shopping list
- shredded cheese (I use Fiesta or Mexican blend, something with mozerella in it or just straight mozeralla is good too) shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet combine chicken, beans, green chilies, cream cheese and heat until all cream cheese is melted and everything is combined well.
- Place 2 Tbs or so of mixture in each tortilla and wrap up and place in lightly greased 9x13 baking dish (sometimes I use one 9x13 and one 9x9 because I run out of room).
- Continue until all mixture is used up.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the enchiladas and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Add shredded cheese to top of enchiladas and place back in oven for 5 to 10 more minutes.
The Cooklsolkey Ardmore, OK
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!