PINEAPPLE CHERRY COKE SALADFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
- In a saucepan bring pineapple juice and water to a boil.
- Add gelatin; stir until dissolved.
- Stir in pie filling and cola.
- Pour into serving bowl.
- Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Fold in reserved pineapple.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- 10-12 servings
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating1 people
This is so simple got to try it!grumpybaker in Jacksonville loved it
Fruit Desert40 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Family Favourites134 members
Pass Down Recipes312 members
We Love It But134 members
Family Favorites139 members
A Fruity World45 members
MAS For Everyone18 members