Chocolate Sheet CakeFrom msbooch75 9 years ago
- 1 1/4 c margarine or butter shopping list
- 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1 c water shopping list
- 1 1/2 c firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Melt 1 cup margarine; stir in 1/4 cup cocoa, then the water.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add cocoa mixture and beat well.
- Stir in 1/3 cup of condensed milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Pour into a greased jelly roll pan or 11 x 14 baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Note: Use a chocolate frosting of your own or see the comment for using the remaining ingrediets. Spread on warm cake.