Chocolate CobblerFrom debra47 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 7 T cocoa shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups hot water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together 3/4 cup of the sugar, 1 cup flour 3 T cocoa, baking powder and the salt.
- Stir in milk, butter and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour into an ungreased 8 inch glass baking pan.
- In small bowl, mix the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup of brown sugar and remaining 4 T of cocoa.
- Sprinkle evenly over the batter.
- Pour hot water over the top.
- Do not stir.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Let stand for 15 minutes and then serve.
- Use the chocolate sauce in the bottom of the pan to spoon over servings.
People Who Like This Dish 19
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- missymina Nowhere, Us
- bettychinleelian Nowhere, Us
- lowcountrycook Mt Pleasant, SC
- Sonia_Anne Ngongotaha, NZ
- ariannaodelia Nowhere, Us
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- zena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
- ronnymarcus Jerusalem, IL
- Plus 9 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating6 people
Sounds fabulous Deb.... my kind of Dessert....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Sounds delicious Debra, I know this has to be great! thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
my grandkids will be all over this when I make it defenitely delicous thanks high6momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it