Simple Peanut Butter CookiesFrom thumper20 6 years ago
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (can use creamy) shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar, slightly packed shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, eggs, and sugars.
- In a seperate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir into batter.
- Refridgerate for an hour.
- Roll into 1" balls. Put on cookie evenly spaced.
- Flatten with for in a criss cross.
- Bake at 375 degreese for about 10 minutes.
The Cookthumper20 Cloverdale, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!