Hazelnut Cream Filling or FrostingFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a heavy medium saucepan combine sugar and water then bring to boiling.
- Remove from heat then gradually stir half of the sugar mixture egg yolks in bowl.
- Return all of the egg yolk mixture to saucepan.
- Bring to a gentle boil then reduce heat then cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat then stir in hazelnut liqueur and vanilla.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on high speed until fluffy.
- Add cooled sugar mixture beating until combined.
- Use as frosting for your favorite cake or as a filling for pastries.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!