Best Grape SaladFrom zena824 8 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and stem grapes, let dry and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together cheese, sour cream, white sugar and vanilla.
- Add grapes.
- Add brown sugar and pecans.
- Toss again.
- Chill at least 2 or 3 hours before serving or can be made the night before.
- Also... low cal ingredients may be used on this recipe if need be.
- Also less brown sugar and less pecans can be used...Depends on your taste.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating5 people
MMM... this was really good. My husband doesn't really like sweet stuff so he didn't like it. But I really liked it. I used half the brown sugar.howiej in Stockton loved it
We made this for the first time last Thanksgiving and it's now a staple for family gatherings! Easy to make and so good I like it for dessert!kristalhucks in Charleston loved it
yummy yummy yummy....took this to a picnic yesterday...I think someone licked the dish cleankdiaz in Austintown loved it