Muskoka Goat Cheese DipFrom toleliz 8 years ago
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh basil (chopped) shopping list
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes (chopped) shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary shopping list
- 4-5 cloves garlic (minced) shopping list
- 2 large goat cheese logs (freeze slightly to slice or just crumble) shopping list
How to make it
- Crumble or slice cheese into the bottom of serving dish
- Chop all other ingredients and combine in bowl.
- Pour over the goat cheese
- Marinate over night or at least a couple of hours
- Leave at room temperature for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with sliced baguette or crackers
The Cooktoleliz Burlington, Canada
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!