Simplest Plain CakeFrom ambus 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease and flour a 8 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Finally stir in the milk until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
People Who Like This Dish 15
- meezersgma Nowhere, Us
- clodaghbottomley Nowhere, Us
- albertajackson Nowhere, Us
- maaan Nowhere, Us
- Sammyjo KARACHI, PAKISTAN
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- auntybea Vernon, Canada
- annieamie Los Angeles, US
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- mumtazcatering Gauteng, ZA
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating9 people
As salaam mu alaikum Ambus thanks Ambus for sharing a wonderful cake recipe..with the potential of many variations...:}
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Wonderful cake..sometimes simple is best!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Awesome, Ambus....thanks for sharing!pat2me in Nashua loved it