Simplest Plain CakeFrom ambus 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease and flour a 8 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Finally stir in the milk until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating9 people
As salaam mu alaikum Ambus thanks Ambus for sharing a wonderful cake recipe..with the potential of many variations...:}
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Wonderful cake..sometimes simple is best!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Awesome, Ambus....thanks for sharing!pat2me in Nashua loved it