White Bean SalsaFrom lemanscollector 8 years ago
- 1 can white beans, like cannelini shopping list
- 1 tbsp red pepper, chopped fine shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped fine shopping list
- 1/4 cup tomato, diced shopping list
- 1 tbsp red onion, chopped fine shopping list
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp herb and spice blend (I used Mrs. Dash) shopping list
How to make it
- Drain the canned beans and rinse well in a strainer. Make sure you've drained all the rinse water.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl, whisking the oil and vinegar together first.
- Add the beans.
- Experiment with different types of canned beans and different chopped vegetables to add.
- From Dr. Weil's recipe of the day
The Cooklemanscollector La Feria, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!