Crock-Pot Italian Chicken And PotatoesFrom moxie2burn 7 years ago
- 4 -6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, flash-seared in 1T. olive oil shopping list
- 1/2-2/3 cup Italian salad dressing (use at least 1/2 cup), divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (or mix basil, oregano, crushed red pepper, and garlic powder to equal same) shopping list
- 1/2 - 2/3 cup grated Parmesan or romano cheese shopping list
- 4 to 6 medium potatoes, cut into wedges or thick slices (I prefer peeled) shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in bottom of Crock Pot.
- Sprinkle with half of the Italian dressing, herbs, and the grated cheese.
- Put the potatoes on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the dressing, herbs, and cheese.
- Cook on low for about 6-8 hours, or until the chicken is done and potatoes are tender.