Sweet PoliFrom angieaugusta 6 years ago
How to make it
- Take All purpose flr in a bowl,add salt,yellow powder and combine well
- Knead the flour by adding water and make a soft dough.
- keep it aside for 2 hrs
- soak the channa dhall foran hour
- Cook the dhall& drain the water
- powder it in food processor
- Add jagerry to the dhall powder,cardamom and allow it to cool down.
- make small balls out of it.
- Now , take a ball of dough and spread with hand , by pulling . Keep a ball of filling in the middle and cover with the dough and seal the ends .
- Apply oil to a plastic sheet
- Roll the ball like a thin large pancake , making sure the filling don't spill out .
- Heat a greased griddle over medium heat .
- Invert the poli on the hot griddle and slowly peel off the plastic sheet Roast till it gets to a golden brown colour on both sides
- Serve hot / cold .
The Cookangieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!