Baked ScallopsFrom pudgy47 9 years ago
- 4 TBS. butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds bay scallops rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 TP. onion powder shopping list
- 1 TP. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 TP. paprika shopping list
- 1/2 TP. dried parsley shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- 2- Pour melted butter into a 2 quart oval casserole dish. Distribute butter and scallops evenly inside the dish.
- 3- Combine the bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, minced garlic and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle this mixture over the scallops.
- 4- Bake in pre-heated oven until scallops are firm, about 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating6 people
OK you scallop lovers, what's up with you? This is a wonderful and EASY recipe! Where are the ratings??? LOL
Pud - Sounds heavenly! Thanks for posting! I think this is a father's day dish!
What side dishes have you served with it?shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
MMMMMMMMM!!! Yum, yum, yum!! Thanks!! I ♥ scallops... I'm trying this one tomorrow. ;Dredfish91117 in Wilmington loved it
Used olive oil instead of butter. Great stuff. Thanks for the fine recipe.tomgreg2008 in Denver loved it