Banana Chocolate Caramel CakeFrom falafel_fanatic 6 years ago
- 1 Round Ready-Baked angel food cake (8-9 inch) shopping list
- 1 Cups (4 oz. each) refrigerated chocolate pudding snacks (from 24-oz package0 shopping list
- 3 Medium bananas shopping list
- 1/2 Cup caramel Icecream Topping, room temperature shopping list
- 1 Aerosol Can (7 oz.) whipped cream shopping list
- 2Tablespoons chocolate candy sprinkles shopping list
- 12 cherries shopping list
How to make it
- Cut angel food cake in half horizontally; seperate layers.
- Spread 1 pudding snack on top of bottom cake layer.
- Slice 2 of the bananas into 1/8-inch-thick slices; arrange slices on top of pudding.
- Place top layer on botton layer, cut side down.
- Top with second pudding snack.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.
- To serve, cut the cae into 12 slices; place on individual dessert plates. Drizzle with whipped cream and banana slices. Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon candy sprinkles and top with a cherry. Enjoy!