Keeblers Cranberry Walnut Cheesecake PieFrom czekit7 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 c cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg (4-serving sized) cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling shopping list
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
- 1 Keebler Ready Crust Graham pie crust shopping list
- 1 can (16 oz) whole cranberry sauce, divided shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped walnuts, toasted, divided * shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In large bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and lemon peel with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be very thick). Whisk in half of the whipped topping. Carefully spread half of the pudding mixture in crust.
- 2. Spoon half of cranberry sauce over pudding mixture. Sprinkle with half of the walnuts. Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- 3. Refrigerate at least 4 hrs or until set. Top with remaining cranberry sauce, whipped topping and walnuts.
- 4. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
- **Note** To toast walnuts, spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 5-10 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.
The Cookczekit7 Pryor, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!