GAZPACHOFrom linebb956 6 years ago
- 3 pounds RIPE tomatoes, peeled and seeded shopping list
- 24 oz tomato juice shopping list
- 4 oz tarragon vinegar or red wine vinegar shopping list
- 5 tablespoon tomato paste shopping list
- 2 serrano peppers, seeded shopping list
- 1 dash tobasco sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon or more to taste worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar or more to taste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice USE FRESH more or less. shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 whole green, red, and yellow bell pepper seeded and diced in 1/4 dice shopping list
- 1 cup scallons, thinly sliced, or green onion shopping list
- 2 cup cucumber peeled, seeded, dice 1/4 inch shopping list
- 2 cup jicama, peeled and dice 1/4 inch shopping list
- 1 cup zucchini dice 1/4 inch shopping list
- 1 cup yellow squash dice 1/4 inch shopping list
- 4 EXTRA tomatoes out side skin and flesh only diced 1/4 inch shopping list
- cilantro, basil, or parsley fresh chopped to your liking. shopping list
How to make it
- Puree the first 13 ingredents in a blender. Strain and Chill mixture. When chilled, stir in all the remaining ingredents. Chill well. Will keep in frig for up to 3 days.
- Some of the ingredents say to taste, it depends on the flavor of your veggies. Here we like lots of lime and use cilantro and more black pepper. I also like to coat the last diced veggies with a little olive oil, I think it keeps them from getting to soft.
- This makes a lot, but it is good. Enjoy
- Any one got a smaller one? Post it please.
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating4 people
I practically live on Gazpacho in the summer. This sounds like a very tasty combo. On my short list to try.. Thanks... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
I have been looking for something just like this! Thanx.... :)mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!