Easy Corned Beef CasseroleFrom keni 8 years ago
- 2 cans corned beef or 2 cups left over corned beef, shredded shopping list
- 1 bag sauerkraut well drained shopping list
- 1oz sour cream shopping list
- 1tsp celery salt shopping list
- 8 slices swiss cheese(or 2 cups shredded mozzarella) shopping list
- 10-12 sliced pumpernickel or rye bread, cubed shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter, melted shopping list
- 3 tsp garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Break up corned beef into bottom of 9X13 casserole dish sprayed with no stick spray. See Photo
- Combine drained sauerkraut and sour cream and celery salt and spread on top of beef. See Photo
- Top with cheese See Photo.
- Toss bread cubes in large bowl or zip top bag with melted butter and garlic powder until coated.
- Add bread cubes to top of casserole. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly and bread is toasted.
- Serve with good quality garlic dills!