Apple ChipsFrom wendio 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees, then line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut up the apple slices as thin as possible, up to 1/8″. (Don’t need to peel or core it; the seeds will fall off.) If you have a mandoline, cut an apple vertically into rounds. If you’re using a knife, it might be easier to halve the apple lengthwise, then put the halves cut side down and make half-moon shaped slices.
- Arrange the slices on the baking sheet in one layer. Sprinkle the remaining spice mixture on top, drizzle with honey or agave nectar, then bake in the middle of the oven for 1-1/2 hours. Rotate the pan and bake another hour, or till crisp. (If not crisp enough, turn off oven and leave sheet inside oven overnight.)
- Loosen them with a spatula, then cool for 10 minutes before removing from parchment. They’ll keep in an airtight container for up to one week.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- bwillson Nowhere, Us
- mommabaker Nowhere, Us
- CrispiesAlNatural La Plata, Argenitna
- berrikiss Wenatchee, WA
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- missnaomimarie Toronto, CA
- maysiedog Leduc Edmonton, CA
- tgchi Cambridge, CA
- grandmommy Nashville, TN
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔