Green Bean Salad With MintFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans shopping list
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup toasted walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Wash beans and trim ends then cut into thirds.
- Parboil by dropping into boiling water 5 minutes.
- Drain and plunge into ice water 5 minutes then drain well and chill.
- Combine oil, mint leaves, vinegar, salt, garlic and pepper in food processor.
- Process 20 seconds then set aside.
- Place beans in large glass bowl and top with toasted walnuts, red onion and feta.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- Best if made 2 hours ahead of time and or the day before to develop flavors.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!