Smashed Red Blissh Potatoes W Caramelized ShallotsFrom ashleythm 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place potatoes in a large pot of cold salted water, and bring to a boil. Cook until tender
- Once the potatoes are done and drained, melt the butter in a saute pan and slowly saute shallots, garlic, and thyme, until the shallots are caramelized.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper
- Transfer the potatoes to the pan with the shallots and garlic.
- Smash the potatoes with a slotted spoon over high heat and cook just enough to heat through and lightly brown the edges
- Adjust seasonings as you'd like
The Cookashleythm North Hollywood, CA
The Rating1 people
The caramelized shallots and garlic are the key to this rustic potato.
have planted two varieties of red potatoes this year. This recipe will be the firs I will use for them.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!