MEXICO SHRIMP COCKTAILFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 1 ½ pound cooked medium shrimp shopping list
- 1 cup catsup shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced onion shopping list
- 1 minced green onion shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato ripe and fresh! shopping list
- 1 large avocado cut in 1 inch pieces. shopping list
- 4 tablespoon minced cilantro shopping list
- 1 fresh serrano or ½ jalapeño chile, stemmed, seeded and minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon whole oregano shopping list
- 1/2 cup Clamato juice shopping list
- 1 large avocado cut in 1 inch pieces for gahish along with fresh lime wedges and saltines. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a large bowl and chill in the refrigerator.
- To make the cocktails, mix the chilled shrimp and sauce and spoon into 12 CHILLED milkshake glasses, and serve with the limes, avacado and saltines.
- These are AWESOME.
- SERVE 2 AS A MAIN DISH
- SERVE 4 AS A COCKTAIL