Grilled Garlic Cheese BreadFrom keni 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine butter, chili powder and garlic powder and cheese in small bowl.
- Spread butter mixture onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle with parsley, if desired
- Form slices into a "loaf" on top of heavy duty aluminum foil(large enough to tightly wrap and seal around entire "loaf" of finished slices)
- Press slices tighter together and wrap in foil.
- Grill using indirect heat for about 20 minutes, turning once during cooking, until slices are crispy.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!