Grilled Garlic Cheese BreadFrom keni 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine butter, chili powder and garlic powder and cheese in small bowl.
- Spread butter mixture onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle with parsley, if desired
- Form slices into a "loaf" on top of heavy duty aluminum foil(large enough to tightly wrap and seal around entire "loaf" of finished slices)
- Press slices tighter together and wrap in foil.
- Grill using indirect heat for about 20 minutes, turning once during cooking, until slices are crispy.
People Who Like This Dish 19
- lumpygravy Nowhere, Us
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- MissyKitty Newark, California
- LuckyNoodles Noblesville, IN
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- foodygirl1979 Pittsburgh, PA
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- Shannamarie72 Nowhere, Us
- melliegirl Ladysmith, South Africa
- hunnee Nanaimo, CA
- Plus 9 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating3 people
Fantastic! I used a mix of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses and a French baguette that I had in the freezer. Really unique flavor, but a great one...hubby raved over this. Another keeper! :)foodygirl1979 in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!