Sticky BunsFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons raisins shopping list
- 1/2 package butterscotch pudding mix (not instant) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 stick butter shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Unthaw bread dough and slice in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 6 pieces.
- Grease the bottom of a tube pan thoroughly.
- Place nuts and raisins in bottom of pan. Place bread pieces in pan.
- Blend together butterscotch pudding mix and cinnamon and sprinkle over bread pieces.
- In a saucepan, bring sugar, butter, and brown sugar to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour over bread pieces.
- Cover with cloth and let rise overnight.
- In the morning, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn upside-down onto plate and serve.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
I saw something like this on Paula Deen this morning! YUMMYjett2whit in Union City loved it
yummmmmmmmflirty_go1 in Brewton loved it
yumm!!!!! this are always good grizz thank you ......minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!