Teriyaki Turkey MeatballsFrom nlo209 8 years ago
- 1 pound ground turkey shopping list
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 large carrot, shredded shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs, fresh shopping list
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds shopping list
- vegetable oil for spraying shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, green onions, carrot, egg, teriyaki sauce and bread crumbs. Blend well. Using a 2-ounce scoop, form meatballs with wet hands and place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Sprinkle meatballs with sesame seeds and spray with vegetable oil. Roast in a 375°F oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown on the outside and cooked through.
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
The Rating5 people
Sounds really good! Thanks for sharing.
jett2whit in Union City loved it
I can't wait to try these. I had teriyaki meatballs at a wedding the other night and I couldn't believe how good they were. Thanks for the recipe!lucasanderson in Plymouth loved it
Sound wonderful. Thanksbrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!