Zesty Egg Scramble With CaviarFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Using an egg topper remove top 1/4 from 4 of the eggs being careful to remove only top.
- Pour yolks and whites into a small bowl and set the egg shells aside.
- Crack open the remaining 2 eggs and add yolks and whites to the bowl.
- Using a fork beat eggs until thoroughly blended.
- Bring a small saucepan 3/4 full of water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium so water maintains a simmer.
- Place one of the reserved eggshells in the simmering water for 15 seconds.
- Using a slotted spoon carefully remove eggshell and place upside down on paper towel.
- Repeat with remaining eggshells.
- In a nonstick sauté pan over medium heat melt the butter.
- Add beaten eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir constantly with a wooden spoon until eggs have thickened about 5 minutes.
- Place the empty eggshells in egg cups.
- Fill shells with scrambled eggs dividing evenly then garnish with chives and caviar.
- Serve immediately.