Tejas Creamed EggsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter at room temperature shopping list
- 8 large eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup fined grated romano cheese shopping list
- 1 large bunch fresh chives minced shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 then lightly butter eight ramekins.
- Break 1 egg into each ramekin and sprinkle with cheese and chives.
- Pour 2 tablespoons cream over each and season with salt and pepper.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and transfer to oven.
- Bake until eggs are set and cream is bubbling lightly around the edges.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Elegant and yummy!buzzbear in New Westminister loved it
Oh. My. Gosh.
This is seriously one of the best (and easiest!) egg recipes ever. I made one this morning for myself and wow - i was very impressed. I served it with some fresh fruit to help counteract the rich, creamy eggs. It was so good...moregrumblebee in victoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!