Marbled Chocolate Sour Cream CakeFrom bluewaterandsand 8 years ago
- 1 cup ( 6-ounces) nestle toll house semi-sweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 package (18.5-ounces) yellow cake mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- powdered sugar (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Microwave morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl on high power for 1 minute, stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20 seconds intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, water and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat on low speed until moistened. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir 2 cups batter into melted chocolate. Alternately spoon batters into greased bundt or tube pan.
- Bake in preheated 375 F oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 20 minutes, invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.