Marbled Chocolate Sour Cream CakeFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
- 1 cup ( 6-ounces) nestle toll house semi-sweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 package (18.5-ounces) yellow cake mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- powdered sugar (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Microwave morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl on high power for 1 minute, stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20 seconds intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, water and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat on low speed until moistened. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir 2 cups batter into melted chocolate. Alternately spoon batters into greased bundt or tube pan.
- Bake in preheated 375 F oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 20 minutes, invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating4 people
Looks sooooo good!desertgal in Billings loved it
Made this today and it was great easy to make and a big hit.desertgal in Billings loved it
This looks n sounds jsut great.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!