EGG and HASH BROWN CASSEROLEFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray or grease a two-quart casserole dish with cooking oil.
- Beat eggs, yogurt, and salt together.
- Melt butter and lightly sauté onion.
- Add thawed potatoes.
- Stir to mix.
- Pour in egg mixture and lightly stir to blend ingredients.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over casserole.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until knife comes out clean when inserted.
- Cut into 8 squares.