Boiled N Fried PotatoesFrom taylorsue82 8 years ago
How to make it
- Peel potatoes n cut in to large chunks.
- Boil til just fork tender but still firm.Drain
- In large skillet add couple tablespoons shortening n 5 or 6 tablespoons butter.
- Toss in cooked potatoes, season with salt n pepper, toss to cover all with melted butter.
- Cook till they are all browned n crispie.
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating6 people
Have you ever tried boiling potatoes with the peeling on till they were fork done and then peeling them and frying them? This might be similar. I love boiled fried potatoes. My mom always kept a bowl of boiled potatoes with the peeling on in the frig...moresday5 in Smalltown loved it
yummmmmmmmmm sounds delishflirty_go1 in Brewton loved it