Chocolate peanut butter cupsFrom liezel 6 years ago
- CUPS shopping list
- ===== shopping list
- 12 6-inch aluninium foil squares shopping list
- 8 ounces dark or milk chocolate, melted shopping list
- THE MOUSSE shopping list
- =========== shopping list
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Line 12 ramekins with aluminum foil.
- Pushing down to shape the foil ramekins.
- Using 1 slightly heaped tablespoon, portion chocolate into each ramekin.
- Spread with back of spoon on the sides..
- Refrigerate 30 -40 minutes.
- THE MOUSSE
- Place cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Beat on high for 1 minute.
- Beat cream and vanilla together until soft peaks form.
- Fold into cream cheese.
- Take foil off the chocolate cups.
- Fill with filling.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookliezel Bloemfontein, ZA
The Rating6 people
Wow!!!thanks Liezel for an awesome recipe,have it saved .....:} for an elegant dessert recipe,God Willing.......:]
Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to you,my friend!!!
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
What is there NOT to love about this recipe? Thanks for a great post!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Those are so pretty and look delicious. Thanks so much, Liezel - great post! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it