Spinach-Strawberry SaladFrom hsfargis 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced onion shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 bag (10 ounces) fresh spinach shopping list
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced thin shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender, combine the sugar, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onion, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, oil, and vinegar. Blend well. If the dressing seems thick, add a few drops of water.
- Remove the stems from the spinach and tear the leaves into bite-size pieces. Arrange them on individual salad plates or in a salad bowl. Arrange the strawberries on top. Drizzle the dressing over the strawberries and serve.