Gluten Free Baked Crab BallsFrom lincolntoot 6 years ago
- 12 oz cooked crabmeat or two 6 ounce cans shopping list
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 celery rib, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup crushed gluten Free cereal flakes of GF breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dill shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with vegetable oil spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend crabmeat, egg whites, sour cream, green onions, and lemon juice.
- Form the mixture into 1" balls and roll them in the crushed cereal combined with the dill. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve slightly warm.
- Makes 20 to 24 crab balls.
- Dill Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Hellman's Mayonaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 3 Tablespoons dill weed
- Mix all ingredients and chill until ready to use