Creamy Beef StroganoffFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds sirloin steak shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 pound chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 2 beef bouillon cubes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 package egg noodles uncooked shopping list
How to make it
- Cut meat into strips.
- Melt margarine in skillet and cook mushrooms and onion until onion is tender.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet brown meat over medium heat.
- Stir in 1 cup water, bouillon, chili sauce, garlic, salt, basil and nutmeg.
- Reduce heat then cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- While meat mixture is simmering prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Mix 1/2 cup water and flour then stir into meat mixture.
- Add mushrooms and onions then bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Boil one minute then stir in sour cream then immediately serve over noodles.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!