Miniature Beef WellingtonsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 8 ounces mushrooms finely chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dry red wine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 6 frozen phyllo dough sheets defrosted shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms and stir until tender then add wine and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in green onions, thyme, salt and pepper then remove from skillet and cool.
- Place steaks in skillet then cook 3 minutes over medium high heat turning once.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- On flat surface layer phyllo dough spraying each sheet thoroughly with cooking spray.
- Cut stacked layers to make 4 squares then place 2 tablespoons mushrooms mixture in center.
- Place steaks on mushroom mixture then bring together all 4 corners of phyllo dough.
- Twist tightly to close.
- Lightly spray each with cooking spray then place on greased baking sheet.
- Immediately bake in preheated over for 10 minutes then allow to stand 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Yummmm....I've always wanted to try making beef wellington....this sounds great! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it
This is great! I always wanted this recipe.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
sounds interesting will try thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!