Chicken Marsala StripsFrom blondeberry 7 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts, no bones, no skin, cut into strips shopping list
- flour with black pepper and basil mixed in shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 pkg mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup marsala wine shopping list
- 3/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Dredge the chicken strips in the spiced flour mixture.
- Lightly brown the chicken in olive oil. Remove, set aside.
- In the same pan, saute the garlic lightly then add the mushrooms. Cook a couple minutes. Next add the browned chicken.
- Make a mixture of the wine, OJ and vinegar.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- If you want more sauce for the rice, simply double the amounts of the sauce ingredients.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating5 people
The combination of balsamic, orange and marsala has to be magnificent. Can't way to try this delight. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
sounds delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great. Gets my 5!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!