SKOR CakeFrom dianahvan 7 years ago
- • 1 baked devils-food or german chocolate cake (sheet cake) shopping list
- • 1/2 jar of fudge topping (I like the Smuckers) shopping list
- • 1/2 jar of caramel or butterscotch topping shopping list
- • 1/2 can of condensed milk (I like Eagle brand) shopping list
- • 6 Skor candy bars (these are like large Heath Bars) shopping list
- • 1 tub of Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven (temp is on cake box)
- 2. Do not remove cake from pan.
- 3. Let the cake cool 10 min.
- 4. Make holes in the entire top of the cake
- 5. (one at a time) let each flavor soak in before adding the next.
- 6. Pour fudge,
- 7. Pour carmel or butterscotch
- 8. Pour condensed milk
- 9. Crush 3 of the Skor candy bars and sprinkle on the top.
- 10. Frost the cake with the whipped topping
- 11. Crush the 3 remaining Skor bars to decorate the top.
- 12. You may have an extremely hard time not eating it right out of the pan.