Fresh Ginger SauceFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp minced fesh ginger root shopping list
- 1/4 stalk celery shopping list
- 1 tbsp tamari shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine water and cornstarch in a microwaveable dish, whisking to incorporate.
- Microwave 30-40 seconds, until clear and thick.
- Pour into a blender, and add remaining ingredients.
- Puree smooth.
- Store in refrigerator up to 1 month.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members