Klops-Polish MeatloafFrom theiris 7 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork shopping list
- 3 kaiser rolls soaked in water or milk and drained shopping list
- 2 fresh eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 onions chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped flat leaf parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 hard boiled eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Blend the meats, drained and torn up rolls, fresh eggs, onion, garlic and
- parsley. Add salt and pepper, mixing well
- Place half the mixture in greased loaf pan. Cut hard boiled eggs in 1/4 length wise and place atop lower portion of meatloaf and cover with remaining meat. Press into pan to prevent empty pockets
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake at 350 for 45 to 60 minutes.
- My Dad use to make this and instead of egg put large deli pickle in center!