Tomato CreamFrom annieamie 5 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups of chilled tomato juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup of sour cream or heavy cream shopping list
- 3 Tbs. of chopped chives shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of your favorite seasoning salt mix shopping list
- Optional: A dash or two of your favorite hot pepper or chili pepper sauce (I use Tabasco sauce.) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix seasoning in with the juice.
- Pour into small bowls and serve with a dollop of sour cream right in the middle of the juice. Sprinkle with chives and hot sauce.
- * The pic is from Crystaltriangleblogspot for visual purposes only.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating2 people
This is really great;thanks for the post ^5
it says 38 years 6 months ago? wonderful recipe thanks
wow that was crazy; ^5
- Not added to any groups yet!