DAVES TRASH OATMEAL COOKIESFrom linebb956 6 years ago
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 cups OLD FASHIONED oatmeal shopping list
- 2 cups butter flavored Crisco shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup or more of each: raisins, flaked coconut, walnuts or pecans, chocolate chips any and all the left overs.. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the flour, baking soda, salt and oats together..set aside.
- Cream the sugars until light, add eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture in. Mix well.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredents..
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.. Do not overbake.
- Hope you enjoy as much as we do.