Sundried Tomato And Spinach Bowtie Pasta SaladFrom crabhappychick 5 years ago
- 1 pound pasta, bowtie type, uncooked shopping list
- 3 green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips shopping list
- 8 ounces spinach, trimmed and shredded shopping list
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted* shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided shopping list
- 6 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced - 1 or 2 cloves shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pan of boiling water, cook bowtie pasta. Drain well and rinse under cold water. Transfer drained pasta to a large salad bowl. Add finely chopped green onions, sun-dried tomatoes, shredded spinach, toasted pine nuts, oregano, salt and 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- To make the dressing, in a small jar with a lid, combine olive oil, crushed red pepper, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Shake well. Pour dressing over salad and toss until evenly coated. Before serving, sprinkle salad with remaining 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- *To toast, place pine nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 for approximately 10 minutes or until pine nuts are golden brown.
- NOTE: To make this gluten-free, use gf bowtie pasta.