Black Bottom CupcakesFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- FILLING(recipe follows) shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Prepare FILLING; set aside. Heat oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- 2. Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 3 minutes. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Spoon 1 level tablespoon FILLING into center of each cupcake.
- 3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake portion comes out clean. Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. About 2-1/2 dozen cupcakes.
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S
- Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and salt in small bowl until smooth and creamy. Stir in chocolate chips.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!