String Beans And ChouricoFrom mamalou 6 years ago
- 2 sticks chourico shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 lb fresh string beans, trimmed, and cut into one inch pieces shopping list
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste shopping list
- 2 large potatoes, diced shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- spices to taste: parsley, paprika, salt, black pepper, bay leaf, red crushed pepper flakes, garlic. shopping list
How to make it
- Remove chourico from casing. and chop. Saute onion in oil.
- Add chourico, tomato paste along with water and simmer slowly for approximately 15 minutes. Add potatoes and string beans. Simmer slowly until beans and potato are cooked.
- Serve with crusty Portuguese or Italian bread.