shrimp won tonsFrom jdpinky 7 years ago
How to make it
- combine cream cheese and onion.
- place one or less shrimp and one tsp of cheese filling in center of the won ton square.
- dip your finger in water and moisten 2 edges of the wrapper. fold and seal.
- deep fry at 375 degree's until golden brown
- may be fried ahead of time and reheated in a 350 degree oven.
- you could also cut up or mince the shrimp and mix them into the cheese mixture.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookjdpinky Eastpointe, MI
The Rating4 people
I can’t believe that anyone has not taken the time to tell you what a fantastic recipe this is, it has my 5 and I can’t wait to try it.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
I just made the same thing last Saturday. Must be thinking along the same lines. I also added some minced fresh parsley and grated ginger root. Good post!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!