BLT with avocado and a cheese sour cream dressingFrom superhelmer 8 years ago
- 8 rashers of smoked and cured streaky bacon shopping list
- 2 ripe tomatos on the wine shopping list
- 1 Romaine heart lettuce shopping list
- 2 ripe hass avocados shopping list
- 4 slices of fresh mediterranean bread shopping list
- For the dressing: shopping list
- 3 dl of sour cream shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic shopping list
- a good chunk of grated parmesan shopping list
- fresh lime juice shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Chop the garlic and mix the garlic and the grated parmesan into the sour cream. Add a small dash of lime juice, olive oil and salt and pepper. Put that in the fridge to set and cool down while you do the rest.
- Fry the bacon rashers whole til they are crispy, but not hard.
- Then finely shred the lettuce and slice the tomato and avocado into thin slices.
- Fry the slices of bread with a little bit of oil and salt in a pan.
- Layer the sandwich with the shredded lettuce onto the bread. Two rashers diagonally onto each slice of bread and layer the avocado and tomato on top. Finish of with a big dollop of dressing