Baked RicottaFrom amercolpsa 5 years ago
- 2 pounds fresh ricotta cheese, drained shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced and made into a paste with salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup mix of fresh torn herbs, chopped: thyme, basil, parsley, oregano shopping list
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup panko crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place herbs in a bowl, add garlic and salt.
- Add ricotta, EVOO, and blend to combine.
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Pour panko crumbs in pie plate and smooth to an even layer.
- Pour in the ricotta mixture, and level.
- Drizzle with EVOO.
- Cook in oven for 50-60 minutes, or until golden brown, or semi-firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly prior to serving.
- Drizzle with EVOO, season, and garnish with parsley.
- Serve on a plate with crostini or crackers.